ReviewsNo reviews yet
This trek is planned by YOUTHCAMPING to introduce trekking & adventure activities to young minds.
In this trek, participants will Experience the life of the Himalayan people along with the scenic views of snowclad valleys all around.
- Amazing Bijli Mahadev Trek, Vashisth Temple, Mall Road, Hidimba Temple
- Malana Village Trek*
- Visit the holy Golden Temple in Amritsar, Rope Adventure Activities, Campfire
- Trek to Jogini waterfall & Night Walk
- Solang valley & Sissu lake
- Rock climbing, Hiking through the forest, Multiple rope adventure activities
- Manikaran Gurudwara
- Experience the Beauty of Parvati valley
- Chalal Village Trek
- Visit Atal Tunnel (the world's longest tunnel above 10000FT)(winter)
- Musical Night With Campfire
- 8 KMs Long river Rafting Included & Paragliding* from the Highest point in Kullu with a certified company
- All meals as per the detailed itinerary
- Complimentary Adventurous Rope Activities
- Complimentary River Rafting (Sanitized Raft)
- Train tickets as per your package(train tickets are subject to availability)
- Sanitized transportation in tempo traveller/bus/car from jalandhar
- Govt. Certified instructors & drivers with health certificates
- Basic First Aid Support
- Sanitized Accommodation in tents/cottages*/hotel
- Parvati valley chalal village trek
- Team Building Games
- Jogini waterfall trek, bijli mahadev or Malana village trek, Anjani mahadev trek*
- Equipment & Permit Charges, Team Building Games, Forest Entry Fees, Trek Permission, Camp Fire with Music
- Tent accommodation will be provided on twin/triple/Quad sharing basis while on the trek
- Toll Tax, Parking Charges and driver allowance
- Atal Tunnel Visit – World’s longest tunnel above 10000ft(if open)(Winter)
- Kasol Sightseeing – Manikaran Gurudwara & Kasol Market Visit
- Food during travelling
- Anything not listed above,Travelling in bus is included but if any travelling charges occurs due to natural calamities etc excluded(CAB, GYPSY,ATV etc..)
- Paid Activities like paragliding , adventure activities at Solang valley
- Any additional meals or stays other than mentioned in itinerary
- Personal Expense of any kind, anything not specifically mentioned under the head 'Includes'.
- We shall not be responsible for any alterations in the program due to natural hazards, flight or train cancellation or delay, weather or political closers
- 5% GST
Day 1: Train Journey to Jalandhar/Chandigarh, Punjab
Meet YC representative at railway station in morning, Contact details, timinhs& pickup point will be sent to you by WhatsApp before one day of departure.
Train Name: Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express (19223)
Departure Time: 11:05 AM
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
Reporting Place: Ahmedabad Junction (Kalupur), Near BOB ATM
Day 2 : Arrival at Jalandhar & Drive to Amritsar
- Morning you will be greeted by green fields around train track in punjab & you can try Punjabi chole kulche in breakfast.
- After reaching in punjab, you will be asked to put your luggage into a tempo traveller, all big bags will be tied on top so seperate out warm clothes & pair of clothes for Amritsar in small backpack.
- we will provide you hotel rooms for quick bath & freshnup on complimentary* basis.
- Visit Golden Temple (Don't miss prasad from worlds one of the largest kitchen) Jallianwala baugh, explore Amritsar market, don't forget to taste amritsari kulcha & yes it's night journey from Amritsar to Kasol so prefer light dinner if you have motion sickness.
- In Night around 09:00 PM Depart for Kasol.
Day 3 : Day for Kasol & Parvati valley exploration
- Arriving at Kasol early morning and check-in, Rest and have hot Breakfast & Fresh-up.
- Visit Manikaran Gurudwara located at the height of 5700FT & you can have a Sacred bath in hot springs at gurudwara.
- Enjoy hot meal for lunch at camp & take rest for few hours.
- Visit Kasol Market & Explore cafes of Kasol, short hike to chalal village via Parvati Valley & don't forget to click amazing photos at chalal bridge, visit to musical cafe as you reach chalal village.
- back to camp an exquisite dinner, camping near parvati river under the million stars.
Night stay: Riverside Camping In Kasol
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 : Amazing Bijli Mahadev Trek/ Malana Village Trek
- Early morning breakfast, Checkout from camps & pack your lunch, Drive to the base village & Amazing bijli mahadev trek or Malana village trek.
- leave all your luggage in tempo traveller & trek with small backpack(water, snacks, raincoat) & warm clothing
- Here you can get a 360* view of the snowclad Himalayas.
Night Stay: Wooden Cottages/Hotel in Manali
Meals: Breakfast, pack Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 : Jogini Waterfall & Manali Sightseeing
- Wake & have a healthy Breakfast and Drive to Vasisth Village & visit vasisth temple, Start Jogini Waterfall Trek (Trek distance: 3 KM, Height : 9350 feet )
- The Jogini Waterfall is a 160-foot cascade that crashes over the mountains and into the Beas River and Kullu Valley below.
- Move to visit Mall Road, Hadimba Temple, and Club House, explore Manali. Back to the camp and Have dinner and night stay.
Night stay: Hotel/Wooden Cottages in Manali
Meals: Breakfast, pack Lunch, Dinner
Day 6 : Solang Valley - Atal tunnel - Sissu
- We are going to cover 3 places today so early morning breakfast
- Take Breakfast, pack your lunch and Drive to atal tunnel (if open), & visit sissu via atal tunnel,(during peak winters BRO closes atal tunnel due to heavy snow in sissu)
- Sissu (also known as Khwaling) is a small town in the Lahaul valley of Himachal Pradesh in India. It is around 40 km from Manali and located on the right bank of Chandra river.
- Experience Snow Adventure Activities in Solang valley
- if time permits we will go for anjanai mahadev trek, Icy Shiva Lingam forms from October to March. This manifestation of Shiva is attributed to the penance of Anjani, Mother of Hanuman who was conceived here.
Night stay: Camping in Kullu
Meals: Breakfast, packed Lunch, Dinner
Day 7 : Rafting & Paragliding at Manali, Adventurous day at Manali
- Early morning breakfast & go for outdoor camp activities like rock climbing, burma bridge, commando net climb, bamboo bridge & other rope adventure activities available on the campsite.
- After Camp activites move to highest paragliding(selfpaid) spot in manali, have a birdeye view of kullu valley.
- After paragliding go for 8KM white water rafting (Complimentary included in package, no refund if anyone is not doing it or rafting is closed in manali, it's complimentary basis)
- Visit kullu shawl factory & overnight journey towards jalandhar.
Meals : Breakfast, lunch
Day 8 : Jalandhar to Ahmedabad Train Journey
- Board a train from Jalandhar railway station and start your journey towards your hometown
- Train Name: Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express (19224)
- Departure Time: 01:00 PM Board a train from Jalandhar railway station and start your journey towards your hometown
- It is advised to book your slots early to enjoy hassle-free train journeys, book your slot at least 45 days prior to get confirmed both side tickets
Day 9 : Arrive at Hometown
- Arrival at Ahmedabad Junction Time: 01:45 PM or at your Hometown according to train timing.
- The trip will end with beautiful memories. Au revoir!
Available Departure Dates
OCT: 07, 14, 21, 28
NOV:04, 11, 18, 25
DEC: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
JAN: 06, 13, 20, 27
FEB: 03, 10, 17, 24
MAR: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
APR: 06, 13, 20, 27
MAY: 04, 11, 18, 25
JUNE: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
JULY: 06, 13, 20, 27
Pack Your Backpack
- 5 pairs of full sleeve cloths
(T-shirts + Trousers)
- Woolen cap
- Full Socks
- Thermal inner
- Raincoat or Umbrella
- Rucksack & Small BackPack
- Trekking/Sport shoes with
- good rubber sole
- Sun cap/hat
- Cold cream, Facewash
- Anti-sunburn cream
- 2 water bottles
- Lunch box
- Personal medicines
- Personal sanitary items
- Original Identity Proof (Must)
- Soft copyScreenshot of Fees reciept or Conformation Mail
- Bedding For Travel
- Snacks and Water Bottle
- Sri Harmandir Sahib(Golden Temple) Amritsar
- Jallianwala bagh
- Parvati Valley
- Kasol Chalal Village hike
- Manikaran Gurudwara & Hot Water springs
- Kasol Market
- Bijli Mahadev Trek(Winter)
- Malana Village(Optional)
- Jogini Waterfall Trek (Winter)
- Solang Valley*
- Vashisht Temple(Winter)
- Manali Mall Road
- Hadimba Temple*
- Van Vihar
- Anjani Mahdev*
- Atal Tunnel(If open)Winter
- Snow Trekking
- Roap Adventure Activities at Campsite
- Night Trek*
- Team Games
- Site Seeing
Terms and conditions
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the journey. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the
journey or while on the trek.
- We reserve the right to change schedule of journey in the interest participants safety, comfort & general well being.
- If any properties of YOUTHCAMPING like tents, equipments and etc lost/ harm or damage by participant. Its cost will be pay by him/her.
- Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen Circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, heavy snowfall etc
- food during travel is not included in the fees.
- Accommodation for girls and boys are separate
- speaking abusive language will be reacted strictly
- We shall not be responsible for any alterations in the program due to natural hazards, flight or train cancellation or delay, weather or political closers & complimentary inclusions are subject to availability, there will be no refund if complimentory things missed due to any reason.
cancellation would be granted by the Higher Authorities on receiving cancellation request through registered mail ID only. The cancellation Amount below mentioned will be counted on total fees only.
- The refund amount will be paid in 7 to 12 working days through a bank transfer
- Before 45 days : 80% refund of total package cost
- Before 30 days : 50% refund of total package cost
- Before 15 days : 25% refund of total package cost
- Rescheduling Dates : Extra 25% of total package cost(15-30 days prior)
- Within 15 days : No refund
- No Show : No refund
- above charges will be applied on total package cost.
- Full payment has to be done before camp departure. if not paid, participation will be cancelled.
- If camp is called off by management due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances, we will issue refund of fees after deducting train tickets cancellation charges.