ReviewsNo reviews yet
DAY 01: DELHI TO SHIMLA VIA VOLVO BUS
DAY 02: SHIMLA TO SANGLA/CHHITKUL - OVERNIGHT STAY AT CHHIKTUL
DAY 03: CHHITKUL TO TABO - OVERNIGHT STAY AT TABO
DAY 04: TABO TO KAZA - OVERNIGHT STAY AT KAZA VIA DHANKAR
DAY 05: KAZA ( HIKKIM - KOMIC - LANGZA - KEY MONASTERY - KIBBER
VILLAGE) - OVERNIGHT STAY AT KAZA
DAY 06: KAZA -CHICHAM - CHANDRATAAL - OVERNIGHT STAY AT
DAY 07: CHANDRATAAL TO MANALI - OVERNIGHT STAY AT MANALI
DAY 08: MANALI SELF EXPLORATION AND DEPARTURE ( MANALI - DELHI )
DAY 09: DELHI ARRIVAL
- Entire travel from Shimla to Manali by tempo traveler/cab
- 06 Night Stays on a Double/triple/quad sharing basis
- A total of 12 meals – 06 Breakfast & 06 Dinner.
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc
- Team Captain throughout the trip ( For Group tour )
- GST (5%) is applicable extra
- Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway
- Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
DAY 1: BOARDING AT DELHI & DRIVE TO SHMLA - OVERNIGHT JOURNEY
- Get ready to depart from Delhi at around 08:00 pm
- Reporting venue will be shared one day prior to the departure date, Assemble at the boarding point and start your night journey towards Shimla
DAY 2: SHIMLA - SANGLA (SHIMLA - NARKANDA -SANGLA) - OVERNIGHT STAY AT SANGLA/CHHITKUL
- After early breakfast drive via Kufri, Narkanda, and descend to the Rampur, further drive to Sangla, the majesty of the Kinner Kailash mountain is in direct vision.
- Visit a village and temple built in typical Kinnauri architecture.
- Stay in Sangla , night in Hotel.
DAY 3: CHHITKUL - TABO (CHHITKUL - NAKO -TABO )- OVERNIGHT STAY AT TABO
- Wake up early morning to witness a mesmerizing sunrise. After having breakfast, head towards Chhitkul
- Wake up early morning to witness a mesmerizing sunrise. After having
breakfast, head towards Chhitkul
- After some leisure, enjoy the sunset near the Baspa River.
- Next, you will be departing for Kaza. Passing by the Spiti River, enjoy 360-
a degree view of the mesmerizing snow-clad mountains. Stay in Tabo.
DAY 4: TABO - KAZA (TABO - DHANKAR - TABO)- OVERNIGHT STAY AT KAZA
- After breakfast, we will visit Tabo Monastery.
- Visit Dhankar Monastery , which offers a spectacular view of confluence of Spiti and Pin river.
- Reach Kaza, by evening, check in to your homestay, and have local Spiti cuisine.
DAY 5: VISIT KEY MONASTERY - HIKKIM- KOMIC- LANGZA. OVERNIGHT STAY AT KAZA
- Wake up early morning to witness a mesmerizing sunrise.
- Today is the day to explore the Spiti region.
- After breakfast, we start visiting the highest villages of Spiti starting with Langza village, Hikkim village (the highest post office in the altitude), Komic the highest village & the scenic Dhankar Monastery.
- Exploring it will consume your whole day in the upper region of Spiti valley.
- Return back to Kaza in the evening for Dinner & Stay.
DAY 6: KAZA - CHICHAM -CHANDRATAAL - OVERNIGHT STAY AT CHANDRATAAL
- We start tracing our steps towards Manali.
- However, make one last stop to witness another Spitian wonder Chandra Taal Lake.
- The mystical and beautiful Chandra Taal Lake or the
Moon Lake is located at a height of 14,000 feet.
- The Chandra Bhaga mountain range forms a striking backdrop for the lake,
which changes appearance according to the pictures painted in the sky.
- Later check in to the Campsite near Chandra Taal
Lake, and stay at the tents under the gaze of a million stars and the Milky Way Galaxy.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
DAY 7: MANALI ( CHANDRATAAL - MANALI )- OVERNIGHT STAY AT MANALI
- Wake up early morning to witness a mesmerizing sunrise.
- After having breakfast, head back to Manali.
- Today is our last day of the ride and we commence our way on the Manali – Kaza Road.
- Reach the hotel in the evening and overnight stay in Manali .
DAY 8: MANALI SIGHTSEEING- OVERNIGHT DEPARTURE
- After breakfast , check out and you can self explore on your own.
- You can visit Hidimba Temple , Mall Road, Old Manali
- Later in the night departure for Delhi.
DAY 9: REACH DELHI | END OF TRIP WITH A BAG FULL OF LIFE TIME MEMORIES
Reach Delhi early in the morning and conclude the tour with
loads of memories that you can cherish for a lifetime
Available Departure Dates
AUG: 05, 12, 19, 26
SEPT: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Things to carry
- 5 pairs of full sleeve cloths (T-shirts + Trousers) Warm clothing:
- Woolen cap
- Full Socks
- Thermal inner
- Raincoat or Umbrella
- Rucksack & Small BackPack
- Trekking/Sport shoes with
- good rubber sole
- Sun cap/hat
- Cold cream, Facewash
- Anti-sunburn cream
- 2 water bottles
- Lunch box
- Personal medicines
- Personal sanitary items
- Original Identity Proof (Must)
- Soft copyScreenshot of Fees reciept or Conformation Mail
- Bedding For Travel
- Snacks and Water Bottle
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions like road blockage due to snow- we will require a gypsy for sightseeing costing to ₹ 2000 per person extra.
- Access to high-altitude regions of Spiti Valley, especially Hikkim, Komik, and Langza Village may be blocked during winter months due to excessive snowfall. Hence, the visit to these locations is weather dependent. In such a case, we will look for the best possible alternatives, as feasible.
- Travellers residing outside Delhi are suggested to book trains/flights reaching Delhi not later than 4 PM on the trip start date. Similarly, on the trip end date, book returning flights/trains leaving post 2 PM or if possible keep an extra buffer day.
- Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may cause itinerary changes. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general well-being. Any extra stay apart from the itinerary will be borne directly by the customers.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
-> If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees
-> If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees
-> If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.